We provide a number of different services including training and consultancy. We provide courses to individuals and businesses to develop their knowledge and gain qualifications in Security Training, First Aid Training and Health & Safety Training in Oxford, around the UK, and Worldwide.
Individuals can attend at our training centres and businesses can choose to either send their employees to one of our venues or can schedule for one of our trainers to deliver courses on their own site.
If you would like to view more courses and training we have on offer then please visit the services page for more details.
We are able to offer a Security Consultancy Service for security companies, any business who currently use security personnel or any business looking to implement security personnel.
Health & Safety
Our Health and Safety Consultancy Service is available to any business looking for help and advice with regards to any aspect of health and safety procedures in the work place. Contact us now!
What do APHIS Training & Services offer?
At APHIS Training & Services we offer a range of comprehensive and fully certified training courses for the Security and Public Sectors in which candidates can come to our training centre or we can come to your business to teach. The Directors have worked within the Security, Retail with our door supervision courses, Leisure and Hospitality Industries for over 20 years combined and therefore have the knowledge, experience and expertise which is passed on through our courses to enable our clients obtain the very best from our training. We also offer a consultancy service for Security and Health & Safety.
Training you can trust
- Get your results fast!
- High Pass Rate
- One of the most enjoyable training programmes in the UK
- Receive the most up to date training
- Learn new techniques with our experienced instructors within your specific field
- Turn techniques into skills with realistic and industry specific scenarios together with role-plays which enhances confidence in your job role
- Great after-care; we won’t forget about you once the course has finished. We can assist with applications, job hunting, career advice and follow up at no extra cost to increase your confidence
- Tailor our courses to the specific industry requirements
- On completion of a Door Supervisor training or Physical Intervention training courses candidates will have insurance with us for 12 months in which they can come back as many times as they wish on any other Physical Intervention course for free
- Physical Intervention techniques have been independently risk assessed by the Institute of conflict management and is endorsed by Skills for Security. Advanced Physical Intervention is optional but is included in the basic Physical Intervention course price.
Be the best, train with us!